Massage Therapy West Palm Beach
At our premier South Florida Med Spa, Dr. Viñas recommends HIVAMAT, a lymphatic drainage massage therapy, to achieve optimum healing for all post-operative patients. The benefits of HIVAMAT include:
- Alleviate post-surgical edema.
- Reduce pain and inflammation.
- Detoxify the body by stimulating the lymphatic system’s filtering process by helping to reverse the build-up of toxins due to the effects of medication and lack of physical activity.
- Stimulate the immune system to prevent post-surgical infection.
- Improve skin regeneration and wound healing.
- Reduce the formation and severity of scars.
For best results, we recommend beginning this type of massage therapy 24 hours after surgery and continuing 2-3 times per week for six sessions. We also offer rentable take home units, so treatments may be done in the privacy of your own home if desired. Our massage therapists are specially trained and certified in lymphatic drainage massage to achieve the optimum benefits. Contact us to schedule your appointment.
At the L.A. Viñas Med Spa, we also offer deep tissue and Swedish Massages upon request.
OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS
Are you interested in having cosmetic or reconstructive surgery in the West Palm Beach area with Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Luis A. Viñas, but concerned about the travel? We do not want that to discourage you from experiencing the best in care and surgical expertise.